Friday, May 21, 2010

Surprise !!!!!!!!

To My Dearest Hubby,
I hope he reads this post.
I know you read my blog at times.
Do hope on this special day,
you happen to read this note for you.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday !
I hope you like all the surprises.
Wishing your life filled with..
LOTS of happiness, wealth, Love..
and always in the pink of health.
Thanks for loving me.
Love you so much.
Luv, Your Baby.
To all whom have attended the party,
Thank you so much...
for making this a wonderful & joyous event for my hubby.
Especially to Walid, Majid, Ikan..
& lots more.
Thank you for all the help.
Thanks to Cik Fai for the delicious & nice bDay cake.
To All family & friends,
Again a big thank you.
Not forgetting to my dearest belovad Daddy,
Happy bday to him in advance for today's celebration !
Luv u Abah !