Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A ' DATE ' with LOVE !

Its Tuesday !!!
Gelare time !!
We had our waffles !!
Yummy !
It was a last min decision,
to watch a movie..
Hubby was the one who booked it online.
By the time we reached,
after dinner...
I was then interested to ask.
What's the movie we are watching.
Ahakz...
Later then he mentioned,
" MonGa ".
I wondered..
What kind of movie is that.
Later..
I found out...
And soon I figured out..
I really like the movie !
I can't stop looking at the guy in BLACK !!
WATCH IT YOURSELF !
Super duper super extremely...
Handsome !
Ooops...
So is my hubby lah..
Hehhehe...
Tak boleh AngZ ~!
Overall rating apoint 10..
I rate it 8 !
I still rate,
" My Wife Gangster 3 " as 10/10 !
Had a great wonderful time with belovad Hubby !
Love you many many !