Wow.. its been like ..
Nearly TWO months in marriage life yeah..
Alhamdulillah.
I never said it was easy,
every marriage have their challenges.
Alhamdulillah thru good or bad times,
we are still ONE going thru it.
Now that 1/2 sets of our Wedding Albums,
have been passed around to our relatives..
Including the Wedding Video..
We have yet..
to receive all our Soft copies & Studio Pictures.
Still in the Honeymoon Period,
We will be attending & celebrating our
New Year
@
Ctea & Hafiz O's
Wedding on 1, 2, 3 of January !
Baby went shopping with me the other day..
As I need to get something to wear..
which matches their Theme..
Fuhh!
Lucky I found something just nice for myself.
Baby will be wearing same corour with me,
he said.
Meanwhile as we were already in the area..
We sent our Kains for tailoring skali..
Irene Tailor..
Hopefully all is good.
We ever did our bajus with her..
Not bad lah..
This afternoon I called,
Ready for collectionz...
will be collecting tomorrow !
I am soooo happy on the other hand !!
Know why ?
Because..........................
I have succeeded creating my very OWN Ringtones..
For my beloved iPhone !!!!
Yahhhhhooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spent hours making about almost 20 - 30 Ringtones..
My very own preferred songs..
At the rite track..
like how I wanted it.
Now that I am blogging & Baby's watching TV..
We'll go to bed soon..
Zzzz...
Both tired..
Just came back from visiting my parents..
And had dinner ..
She called to inform us,
she cooked my Favourite Dish..
Dhal Lemak Telur w Sambal Sardine !
Ok lah got to go..
Lights OFF..
ehem ehem..
what u thinking arhhh..??
Hahahahah...
Still thinking ..
whether or not I want to go office tomolo..
Actually..
I am OFF Duty since today till 2nd January..
But..
Some of my dearest Darlings ..
reporting work to try hit their targets..
Hmmm..
see how lah if I wake up early tomolo..
heheh
Gd nites..
Nak sleepz.
Anw..
some people..
They just don't understand SIMPLE Malay & English.
Pathetic !
Quote of the day
" You decide for your own life. "

