Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Back !

And soo...
Its A.L.I.V.E !!!!!!!!!!!
Finally we've got a new laptop !
Woohooo.. ~
Its been like 10 months ago ?
I have to dyingly survived without my laptop..
Only had the chance at work or my iPhone.
Tsk !
Poor thing.
However I am glad,
I had that extreme patience.
Heheheh.
So !
Yeah we went to Harvey Norman and bought this ASUS few days ago.
I believed we've got our BEST buy !
We bargained with the salesman,
Got about 5-6 items, FREEBIES inc.
heheh..
I am very happy.
My Personal IT Doc came in yesterday,
he transferred for me al..
l the datas and thousands of pics,
from my old lappy to this new one.
I still feel the old soul in this new one.
heheh..
Now that everythings set,
when I have the free time bfr going to work,
upon family's & friend's requests that I upload all the pics..
Which inc the Honeymoon pics & Wedding pics,
Please do understand that,
I have NOT yet receive any soft copy from our photographer.
Honeymoon pics have been uploaded in my FB.
Only Friends will be able to view it !
Wedding pics & Studios & Outdoors...
Soon ok ?
Hopefully before or by Jan.
Thank you for your patience.
I am truly excited ..
for all my babe's turn to be the beautiful bride-to-be.
Such as Linda.. Ctea.. Yani.. Shidah.. & more lah.. !
Also NOT forgetting my cousins future Big Day !
Ayu ~
Hmm...
Oklah, baby bought me Kway Teow Kerang,
Have to go eat now..
Meanwhile uploading my previous Co. Trip in FB.
See u babes around !
Thanks for reading !
Bye !
Quote of the day
" Don't be a Liar if You're NOT good at it. "