Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Progressing Preparations

Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly.. We went for our final fitting last nite at our Bridal's Place, Ratu Weddings. As usual my Kak Yatee is always patient to assist her bride & groom.
This time it didn't take us too much time.
All outfits we chose fitted us both nicely.
We are so far happy and have No issues abt it. Today pulak all the hantaranz Stuffz
will be coming in this aftrn displayed on My bed. Deco - bilik was already done yesterday aftrn. Alhamdulillah..
like I mentioned everything is going thru smoothly. However there's nothing in this world which is ALL perfect.
Ryte? I also have to go thru " stressful issues "
which is NOT to be mentioned in here. I noticed that I kept waking up early now than usual. Excited ? Of course !! Nervous ? Definitely ... Stressful ? I can't deny.. And so I cried so hard last nite to My mum. I don't normally find it necessary to share it out.. But last nite i just couldn't take it anymore. I cried all My heart out to her.. That when i stopped, there were tears in her eyes.. And one drop of tear was about to roll down her cheeks.. Well in CASE you are wondering, Nothing to do w fitting all this... There were some other matterz.. Oklah jap ag barang hantaranz sampai.. I will b busy again.. Till we meet on our Big Day, Insya'Allah.. Amin. Quote of the day " Allah give me strength. Amin. "