Saturday, September 5, 2009

Have you ever ?

Well today's blog would be a conversational, sharing one...

More about some things that I encountered in my life..

And I wondered,

if I am the unusual one,

going thru what I am goin thru..

or

is it something that you babes have gone thru too...?

Have you ever in your dreams..

you dreamt of something which felt sooo real...

Soo real that when you woke up,

you had tears flowing down your cheeks..

flowing fast while you felt pain in your heart..

Like in real life ..

you were hurt by someone..

Lately,

I had to encounter numerous times...

waking up in that state.

I remembered my dreams though...

It was like a warning for me..

A sign of how I will have to face things in the future...

Scary tau...

Why is it scary ?

Ask me.

Shhesshh...

Everytime I have these sixth-sense kind of thing in my life...

Before something good or bad happens,

I will have a preview in my dreams..

OR if there was a truth that God wants me to know...

He will clearly show me the path that leads to the things he wants me to see for myself..

I tell you ok..

It have solved a lot of issues I have in life..

Then again there's a say..

The truth hurts..

YES ~

Some things you just don't wish to find out the truth.

But warning signs have always been appearing.

Well, in case you're wondering...

I am NOT only mentioning about relationships lah babe..

It could be anyone & about anything..

Maybe ..

previously & in fact till now..

I am a lil bit more sensitive & getting worked up easily...

if there's anything upsets me.

I have been very defensive towards myself lately....
I hate to find out if someone lies to me..
Disappreciates me in life...
Disrespect me..
and wateva lah..
However I must say,
I will NEVER let anyone destroy ME.

I am still happy with the way I stand firm for my rights though.
For those who hates me for my straight forwardness,
too bad.
The door is opened widely for you to leave.
Honestly,
My TRUE babes will accept me for who I am.
*Smiles*
Quote of the day
" I am bigger than anything that can happen to me.
All these things, sorrow, misfortune, and suffering, are outside my door.
I am in the house and I have the key. "