Sunday, September 13, 2009

Counting my days...

I am all sooo cheeky smiling...

Sometimes, maybe if people dunu me...

They think I'm Siaow ahh..

LOL !

But people who knows me..

they see me smiling here & there..

they feel I am adorable.

hahahahahhahahah !!!!

Bluek :P

Well so you see..

Why am I all feeling so happy about is because...

I am getting more & more excited after the last appointment with my Bridal.

We had to make our final choice of outfit..

That's when I realized..

I got all so excited ever since.

Then, this Tues..

We are going to settle more stuffs for wedding again !

Like I am crossing out the date everyday..

I turn to ONE more calender's page, and its Oct month..

Then! its the month of our wedding...

*blushing*

I am really feeling soooo happy.

Oklah.. so many things I am happy now.
Got to go... I want to go home..
Still in office.
Bye !
Quote of the day
" The best dreams happen when you’re awake. "