Friday, August 7, 2009

Nice R.O.M Date ~

CONGRATULATIONS
to our Newly Wed Couple...
..:: Dasery & Alvin ::..
Woke up at the same time like I have to report work.
Except! This morning was a special occasion.
To witness the R.O.M of this both cute couple.
Both have almost the same height.
Heheh..
And for me personally,
VERY compatible !!
I arrived at their house in Sembawang around 10 A.M.
Ceremony started @ 10.30 A.M.
First time I witnessed a Chinese wedding.
Simple yet so nice !
Their new home is also very nice & cosy.
There goes the exchange of their wedding bands.
AUUUUWWW.....
EIGHT years of relationship, I think ? Our MVCI Ex-Reps & Present Reps. ( Not all )
Enjoyed our meals.
Had a nice gathering time.
Went home 2 hours later.
Have to report work by 5 P.M to settle some stuffs.
Bye~!
Quote of the day
" Law of Attractions. "