Thursday, August 20, 2009

Better OR Skinnier ?

Hmm...
Since Dearest Alba have mentioned that I looked skinnier..
Thanks babe u mentioned 'CANTIK'.
LOL ~
I was trying to lose some weight,
But eventually,
some people told me that I have been losing way tooo much...
Well honestly,
I would like to know from ALL my Babes..
Please..
The truth.
Honestly,
Do I look better ?
or
Do I look like I've lost tooo much.. ?
I feel lighter though.
Well,
Thanks to dearest Babe, Alia..
I was asking her last year when she was about to get married..
Since I saw tremendous changes as she lost few KG(s),
Of course I am interested to know how.
One thing for sure I won't be doing
is...
Going to the Gym...
Ahakz ~
But I was much more interested in Dieting..
And so I was told,
eating as per normal but try avoiding the " Rice " could help.
And Bravo !!!!
Yes Babe (Alia)..
Within a week I ate as per normal when I feel hungry,
I really felt BIG difference.
My stomach seemed to shrink.
What I realised was...
With my busy schedule @ work,
I managed to have Subway for my lunch and a normal dinner.
Eg. Mee Siam or Carrot Cake or Noodles ahh..
Rice ?
It was almost 2 weeks I didn't even had it.
Didn't even thought of it.
Not that I was too focused 'NOT to eat rice',
but I just don't seem to remember it at all.
It was somehow erased for awhile yeah...
Slowly I realised,
When Mum was cooking my favourite dish..
I only took one scooped of rice and I'm fulled.
My pants couldn't fit well anymore,
as there were too much excess in size.
My butt starts to get smaller..
(Eeuiiww I hate it when that happens)
And now ?
I recently ate quite a lot and got back my baby fats,
as so I won't look too skinny.
I just want to maintain ' this ' shape.
What worries me still~
Some still says I'm losing too much.
* Confused *
Baby said,
" You look better lah, and good you have lost your fats"
Hmmm.....
Babes...................................
How...
What do you all think?
The OLD me better or this Updated me..
Quote of the day
" OK or NOT ? "