First and foremost..
I was in a happy mood..
You know ?
Those days when you woke up,
you had a smile on your face.
Well...
I was disciplined enough to take the public transport than a cab to work.
Knowing that it will cost me almost $20.
Use to drop off at Orchard, Taka Office Twr..
ONLY cost me about $14- max $16.
Now ever since we've moved,
to Suntec..
Gosh..bui-ta-han ahh..
Wateva it is, no matter how tired..
I forced myself to take MRT.
1 Hour 15 Minutes journey sia...
Tsk tsk tsk ~~
Ok.. listen babe !
HERE COMES THE STORY FOR THE DAY !!
Usually ~~~~
I will get a seat in the MRT.
Babe !
Jauh tau.. penat..pagi buta diri..
Unfortunately, there wasn't any seat.
Only after Yio Chu Kang..
I had a seat.
But it was a "priority" seat.
Just about to get the seat hot,
a preggy lady walked into the MRT and first targeting my seat.
Hey babe !
I'm alryte.. no problemo..
BUT !
The pissing off part was...
NO SENSE OF COURTESY TO SAY THE SIMPLE WORD~
THANK YOU ????????
Damn it sia !
Spoiled my early morning.
Some more with her C*b*i face.
Showed me stuck up face ??!!
I shuld have just slumber-ly ignored her.
Wait, if I ignore her.. people say I'm rude !
Then some people like dis just don't deserve it.
Imagine this babe..
she came straight confidently towards me..
you can see..
she ke-depankan perut dia yg aku rasa stakat baru 4 bulan..
kononnya nak tunjukkan as if perut dia besar lah sgt !
Spoils my mood sia.
My early good morning !
Quote of the day
" Rude people don't deserve kindness "

