Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yey ~ Yey !

Yey yey !
Tonite baby is out of camp.
I reached home about alomst 8 plus P.M.
When I was on my way back home,
in the MRT of course..
there was some kind of body odour that I couldn't stand.
Damn it !
I went all the way to Marina Bay just to get myself a seat,
after a long tiring day at work..
suddenly as the seats were all getting seated by other passengers..
they was a strong smelly & yucky odour.
Not to say what lah kan..
C'mon lah..
why is Perfume manufactured & sold ?
These people wear in smart formal Office wear some more.
Don't like that lah.
If I feel that I'm starting to NOT smell good,
I will be using my perfume which I spare it in my bag, ALWAYS !
Haizz...
Boring ah..
disgusting body odour was until Woodlands.
Packed pulak tu MRT.
Sheeshhh...
However, Happy to see Baby.
Baby msg-ed me when I was in the train,
asked me to go watch Transformers 3.
I tot it was boring ?
Heard in 89.7 Ria, a listener commented..
He fell asleep in the cinema.
I told baby, I heard its kind of boring ?
So he said, just go and watch la..
And we did..
In fact,
Personally I feel...
Not bad ehh... I liked it...
Got some humour also mah..
How can that person fall asleep sey?
Tsk !
After movie, went for dinner.
Not forgetting ya~
Met dearest Ekin at CWP too!
Poor thing babe, u were so hot w fever..
From the look already I know..
Kesian sey..
Rest well babe.
Before I end the day...
Happy Birthday to Dearest Fizah !!!
Quote of the day
" You know I love u. "