Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thoughts

Lyrics really made it sounds beautiful for me.
Really beautiful.
Just feel like blogging about my ALL time favourite Song.
Makes me suddenly think,
at times looking around yeah...
People just don't seems to appreciate what they have in front of them.
Always want more....
but they themselves don't realised,
they are IMPERFECT, totally.
I realised too,
that when people gets to be on top,
they've forgotten where exactly they came from.
They forgotten where they started,
how and with whom, they built their dreams with.
This kind of people will start to criticise others,
speaks too highly of themselves,
worst is..
to start judging people...
When the rest of the THREE fingers are pointing ryte to their F*cking face.
No offence ya.
Some will think that they are some kind of " HOT " stuffs also.
Chet !
Most times,
when I'm on my way to work..
or
before I sleep,
I will always just think about where I am exactly in life..
With whom I'm sharing my life with around me..
Am I giving too much of me to them,
that at times you'll realised..
they don't really appreciate you.
Am I being taken advantage of..
Am I giving in too much by keeping quiet..
Sometimes things that happen in ur life,
be it about people at work/family/partner/friends..
When you gets hurt,
You start asking urself again & again...
Do they deserve to be in ur life ???
Like do you need all this sh*t in ur life ?
Don't you ever go thru this in ur life babe ?
Well I supposed I always did.
I mean the soul-searching process.
Be it thru happiness also,
I will still ask myself..
With the happiness someone gives me,
do they really deserve the love I've got to give thru out my whole life?
When you just about to give, suddenly u saw their true colours..
You step back a lil while thinking....
Hmmmm....
Well...
Today I just blog about what I feel like saying.
Tomorrow's a new chapter.
I've got training at my Co.'s Beach Rd office.
Yes, we've moved from Taka Office.
Got to wake up early as I've never been to their office.
Oklah.
Chioaw!
or
some b*tch would say...
Chillax~!
Wateva...
Duh!
K, Nytes.
Quote of the day
" Do these people deserves to be in ur life ? Think. "