Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Tuesday.

Another OFF day.
Getting over yesterday's tiredness.
Have to clear the laundries as usual !
Uploaded pics in FB.
Thanks to all who have commented.

** Pics was meant to be like this. **

** Let you wait & wait, imagining how was the real outcome of our shotz. **

Hahah !

Actual shotz taken by my Professional Photographer,
WILL ONLY be posted by..
November.
( After our Big Day, Insya'Allah )
Amin.
I just remembered..
I have to collect those laundries which I have sent a week ago.
Oh-oh...
Lupa pulok !
Chatted with dearest Naz on the phone & in FB for awhile.
What else?
Oooh !
Baby bought me Nasi Ayam for b/f.
Auuuww...so nice.
He angry u know.
He looked at me, while I'm busy with my lappy.
He said,
" I bought u nasi ayam, u still haven't eat. Wait cold I dunu ah... "
Hehehehh..
Oklah,
Since he marah already,
I better go now.
Before that,
I just wanna share my happiness.
My company had to sadly reduce the number of manpower for time being.
Due to finding new location for lease,
ONLY 10 will be chosen to continue the career journey with them.
I am really lucky,grateful, thankful..
that I'm ONE of the chosen ones.
Alhamdulillah.
Remember my previous blog ?
About shocking news.
It was about my job.
Now the results are out,
so I share.
Till we meet again in here.
Quote of the day
" Lalalalala.... "