Reached home almost 12 A.M plus.
Had my last client 8.30 P.M,
they sat til almost 11.45 P.M...
Thinking & thinking...
abt their finances,
whether or not they can buy the programme,
for their family.
Hmmmm...
Apparently,
To get 2-3 nights a year as that's how they normally holiday-ed,
you can't buy anything bigger, ryte?
So they were suggested to buy the least number of points,
that at least compliments them 3-7 nites FREE every year.
What else can you ask for?
It's more than what you can get.
Try payin $100 in 5 or 6 Star hotels worldwide ?
They have this word..
DREAM ON.
However,
they started to find excuses or shuld I say,
reasons so that they don't have to buy this.
Such as,
mentioning..
" I believe I will keep on staying in $50 accommodations even 10 years down the road ",
Oh c'mon babes...
Prices in our lives have inflation.
$50 per nite ??? Stay wherE?
Bed & B/f ? Tent ?
Is that what u call a holiday ?
Even normal 3 Star hotels min price for per nite is almost $100.
Shheeeshhhh.
* Eyes Rolling *.
Did a take away,
they finally said NO.
Finally, I am now home.
Just finished my U-mian fish noodles..
auwww...
It's soooo soft & yummy..
better than yellow noodles.
Hmph !
Anw, got an early meeting @ 4.30 P.M tomorrow.
Wanna go watch DVD with baby,
then off to sleepz....
YOU ! gd nytes.
Quote of the day
" Meanwhile waiting for 28th, lets enjoy our every moments, together. "

