Monday, June 15, 2009

Appointments

Finally . . .
I had my good sleep last nite.
As I woke up,
I cleared few more laundries.
I had an appointment to go for my dental check-up.
Then as usual...
Met Dr. Liew.
Everything seems pretty smooth,
like how I planned it to be.
Alhamdulillah.
Nothing in this world is perfect.
Overall still,
I am overwhelmed by the results.
Back to yesterday's issue.
I spoke to "someone" today.
But seriously,
I really didn't know where to start...
What to say.
Everyone including, him...
Was still in shock & devastation.
I guess so.
I have an appointment with "them" on this Wednesday,
and all of us will be getting the results...
By Friday.
I really hope fate IS on my side.
Hopefully, Insya'Allah.
AMIN.
Met Baby, Najwa & Aniq nearly 7 P.M,
@ Causeway Point.
We all had our dinner at PastaMania.
Yummy...
My cravings were so strong today.
Suddenly,
as we were walking towards the PasarMalam...
A strong smell was getting into me,
directly thru my nostrils & to my head.
It said...
DURIANS !!!!
Couldn't resist. I bought 2 boxes.
I wanted to buy in KGs actually.
Since we are with the kids,
it would be kind of difficult...
to carry the durians & handle the kids.
As Najwa was already complaining, she's tired & wants to go home.
Apparently, when we reached home,
she was in pain with blisters at her both foot.
Poor thing.
We are all tired now.
Baby & I gonna watch our DVDs.
Happy reading !
Quote of the day
" I wish... "