Monday, May 4, 2009

What Can I Say ?

This 7th May will be a new beginning.
Actually, been there.
But start all over again..
New Book lah ?!
Yes I have left my present company whom I have served almost 6 years ?
( Minus off ONE year which I ever did resigned )
Yes I've proudly worked for MVCI One whole year that time..
( Marriott Vacation Club Asia-Pacific, International )
I left due to some personal reasons.
And now...
I'm joining them back again..
Funnny you know..
Its been almost 6-8 years now I'm in this business,
and yet I have been moving around like Mary-Go-Round for ages..
Imagine..
Being in this business since I was young teenager..
16+ of age ?
I grew in this industry..
Achieved some positions..
Of course..
Achieved my success.
Which when you have a history with anyone of them,
they would just simply go round and round helping you out..
Some gave recommendations.
And all you've got to do is..
Prove a point.
Our figures Don't Lie.
Dats the game.
But there I was..
When I first had nothing in hand..
I started this job in the year 2003 ?
As I mentioned, I was only 16+..
When the rest of them were at least 25..
I was like Lost? I was Nobody..
Learned the hard way by observing & applying what the seniors did..
I went thru a lot.
Really.
With God's blessing..
I earned my 1st FOUR digits income when I was almost ONE year with them.
Earning my first $3K for my paychq was like...
Hmmm..
Mind you !
It felt like $30 grand for me ~~!!!
Tears after tears, didn't know what to do with that amount of $$$..
Saved it Yes !
Unfortunately,
I did spend a lot on my parties & treating my gerlfriends...
I was young.
Then again, I showered my family with luxury too.
Mum & dad was sooo happy.
Still,
It was never always days of nice weather with rainbow colours..
I had my downs too.
When I achieved nothing and brought home $1k.
It wasn't that bad.
I had savings to prepare me.
When I was single..
It was a different ' Aisyah ' .
I don't need to elaborate how different I was in spending.
When Achievements have been achieved.
You had your name on the board.
Those in this industries..
Who worked closely with all the Big Bosses..
Will finds out abt you.
When you make good friendships with colleagues or managers,
They wants you.
Sometimes easier said, they like your 'work'.
Yes! someone did help me by recommending me to work in MVCI again..
I have earned a lot of income from them..
Finally, I was interviewed.
One time.
I am IN again.
Thank God.
Thanks too to that 'someone'.
Who would not lovvveee....
??????????
5Pm - 9Pm ( Worst ? 10 Pm )- Weekdays.
10Am - 4Pm (Worst ? 5/6Pm ) - Weekends.
TWO days OFF weekdays.
I had always loved working with my managers.
Unfortunately,
something was wrong the other time..
That's why I Quit.
Now things have changed.
So I'll be glad to be part of them, AGAIN.
Wants to make more money than ever..
Wish me luck Babes.
For YOU who I don't favor..
Please eh !
I don't need your 'wish me luck' or the opposite.
Just leave my blog NOW !
You are NOT needed.
*** It is damn tiring to work in this industry which I am in.I keep going round and round.***
Yes I've tried working for a normal job.
Like office hours.
Office jobs.
I just can't.
I've tried.
I kept coming back to this industry.
Why ehh??
Isit the $$$ ?
Isit the fun??
Or isit ..
I just feel like home when I am working ?
Haiz...
I hope to open my own Company ONE fine day..
A Bridal company.
Hahhahahah...
Insya'Allah.
Ok per..berangan...
Tak pakai duit.
Tak salah per !!!
*chuckles*
Quote of the day
" When you close one door, another door opens for you "