Happy Mother's Day
to
ALL Mothers in this world.
And
to
my Mum,
I LOVE YOU SO MCH.
Smoga panjang Umur Murah Rezki.
Amin.
Happy Birthday to dearest
Alang
(Seriya- Baby's Aunt).
My weekends are over ?
Gosh...
That was fast...
Hheheheh...
I'm blogging at this hour..
after I have settled down quite a bit for myself..
I mean..
Ya lah..
For the first time...
after soooo soooo long,
since I fall asleep STRAIGHT..
after reaching home from work.
Fuuhh...
I must had been really tired.
Lucky..
Now..
Weekends I start at 10.30 A.M
and
finish by 4 P.M like that..
I have my weekends now !
I am soo loving my Job & Company.
Seriously,
I am tired not because I overworked myself..
But because...
I am in a stage of getting use to my NEW sleeping time AGAIN.
I dunu lah...
If I am sleeping at this hour...
It will have to be the same..
If I force myself to stay awake from the time I should already be sleeping..
Maybe to watch a show on TV..
or because I am out with friends..
Gosh..
I will be in trouble.
Within a day of different sleeping time,
it will be the same for tomorrow.
When I know by the time,
the day after tomorrow comes,
to sleep early for work,
it will already be difficult.
Just bcoz a day or two for sleeping late !
Duh ! Like crap ah for me.
Well,
Me too don't get it why it is like so BIG thing for me.
Like as if I am flying from a long flight..
Haha !
But i guess..
This week blog of mine seems to be entirely about my sleeping disorder.
I am better now however..
I had my sleep just now.
Finished work at 4.30 P.M,
Baby fetched me home.
I was "flat".
Oh !
Before I forgot..
Guess wat ?
Saturday, when I was in the MRT ..
On the way home...
I took the route that went to Marina then to Woodlands..
Of course I wana have a seat !
I am damn tired..
Dragging my legs to go home..
And something happened..
I fell asleep.
That's normal, I know.
But for me its NOT.
I rarely..
I mean it...
Rarely you can see me fall asleep in the train.
What's embarrassing for Me...
I was too tired that I fell asleep,
And I was sleeping with my mouth opened !
Face facing upwards !
Imagine....
Tsk tsk tsk..
Buruk ah in other words..
Coz I got awaken by my own snoring ?!
tsk !
Nasib baik bukan kat last cabin...
ahhahahahahaha...
Oklah..
enuf of all these sleeping stories..
I wana watch TV.
Tomorrow meeting Dr. Liew...
Its been almost 2 weeks ?
Bye now...
Quote of the day
" Craving for Swensen's Breakfast "

