Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good but can be better !

Before I forgot,
Of course...
Happy Birthday to my dearest manager.
Merven.
Glad u received my wishes for you.
Have to Report work @ 5 PM today.
Normally 5.30 PM...
We have training & a short meeting..
Was a good training as I needed it..
Presentation was a bit different today.
I had an " O.R " guest just now.
Means..
Owner's Referral.
My member who joined me,
recommended their friend.
So fast...
Just joined them back,
I already got an " O.R ".
Goodlah.
I am glad.
Wife was from China.
Reasons for NOT joining,
Expensive.
Duh ~
Oklah...
What can I do.
I already did my best.
I only took ONE guest, then go home.
I took at 6.30PM like that..
ended my presentation ard almost 9 PM.
So,
I did miss the second wave of clients..
I turned around and see..
Eh !
Everyone is on their table.
Heheh..
Perhaps,
It was an early day for me.
So I packed my things by 8.45 PM,
I got a SMS from Baby,
he wanted to fetch me & that he was already on his way.
By the time, I was done packing in 15minutes,
Baby arrived.
We bought our nice dinner and ate at home.
Not forgetting..
Our Rojak.
So in love with the Rojak he bought me the other day.
When I saw the stall,
I bought it again !
** Anw, his Bday coming... Ohh--ooohhhh **
Not only that..
Daddy's Bday is two days after his.
TWO some more...
P/S : I have NOT been updating much of any interesting stories,
except me & work is because..
I have not been doing much activities
but concentrating a lot more on work.
Some stories I have,
Yes I do..
I don't find it necessary to share it in here.
Like I mentioned,
I choose to blog what I feel like blogging.
Meanwhile,
since I just started joining back my previous Employer again,
Its just gonna be about work mostly for now.
See howlah..
Depends on the weather lah k.
* Chuckles *
Quote of the day
" Get the deals coming in !!! "