Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bla Bla Bla ...

Up above as you can see...
I have prepared a survey...
Kindly submit your answers to me ya
;)
Anyone who is reading my blog,
you are welcome to do so..
I'm Kind hearted you know...
ehheheheheheh....
And so later, I'll be busy...
I am craving for GELARE's Strawberry Waffle Ice-Cream...
Hmmm....
Thinking whether or not to get it on my own..
Why not ???
50 % off normal price for every TUES !
Yummyyyy.....
The soft tender waffle they make..
tsk tsk tsk...
Then off to the Jalan Besar Stadium @ ard 6 P.M ?
Or
maybe 4.30 P.M ?
Since I tot of getting the Waffle...
Meantime, finished some laundries.
Done.
Hungry actually, but too lazy to eat.
What's with my eating habits eh lately???
The other day me n baby went to Fish & Co..
We bought the couple - pan thing..
Wateva its called..
It was great.
Carelessly, I forgot to bring my camera....
Shessshhh...
In fact,
it was for the 1st time I did really enjoyed my meal there?
Dunu why...
been there to have our dinner bfr..
But this time round, what we ordered was something exciting & nice..
Imagine this...
For Ms. Aisyah over here...
** eyes blinking blinking **
as long it looks exciting...
the tastes sure is nice !!!
But I do agree lah.. NOT all like that.
Tapi kan..
soalnya...
they have udang !!
( Prawns )
That itself..
brightens up my day.
They have mussels in the pan as well...
and fries..
and
rice cooked in orangy corour...
hehehehheh..
Bedal je lah babe..
Malam tu pun dah lapar ...
Oklah.. back to today...
My off day..
Surprisingly....
My leave is actually until yesterday.
They told me since I was Top 5 in the chart,
I'm entitled for another off day...
Hmmm..yerlah tu...
Tmrw coming to work,
then Thurs & Fri Leave agie !!!
Dah mcm Co. Bpk ku yg punya....
Tsk tsk tsk...
Takdelah.. skali skala.. ape salahnya..
Agiepun..dorang pun tgh nak re-structure ni lah..
tu lah...
So...
Back to work tmrw then...
Sat & Sun...
Next week pulak..
Leave for Hidayah & Shahril's wedding !!
Hehehe..
Not forgetting..
My Ms. Ridya's Wedding on the 19th...
Hell yeah..
Have been waiting for these people's wedding to attend to.
Happy for them.
Look at the Countdown.
SEVEN more to go !!!
Hati nie kan...
Dah ada lagu RnB...
Dig dag dig dag babe........
Scaryyyyyyy babe....
Excited lah.. tapi mcm seremmmmmmmm pun aderr........
HEhehhehehehe....
Hopefully everything goes smooth sailing for both of us..
Till death do us part.
Insya'Allah. Amin.
Got to go.
Nyari mcm chatty sikit...
Sikit je...
Oklah... Bye !
Quote of the day
" Follow your Heart "