Demam lah !!!!!
Benci tau..
Last night was in pain..
Cold...
Sakit tekak !!!!
It was 10 A.M when I woke up.
Baby gone for training in the morning.
Me??
I wanted to go doc.
But I was very weak.
As my throat was getting from bad to worst..
I pushed myself to go down to the doc ..
Luckily just downstairs je..
Went to doc.
Nobody was there..
Nasib sakz...
Informed baby buy me porridge.
Reached home.
Lek jap tunggu Baby alik.
Makan bubur..obat...
Lepakz...
Oklah..
And so a lot of my colleagues not goin to work..
Sianz...
Gtg ~!
By the way..
bfr I go...
"Someone" is soooo...
Sebok menyebok ikut ikut orang..
Orang letak..
Kau pun nak letak..
Like..
Copycat people.
K.P.O
Dat's all I can say.
Sape mkn cili..Dia yg terasa pedas nya.
Lain kali jgn step ada own identity..
Duh !!~
** Tarak lu punya sendiri kah? Gi cari ah ! **
Sheeesshhh....
Quote of the day
"Get a life. Be ORIGINAL. Get yourself your own 'style' !! "

