Another Tuesday.
Off day?
Still, I'm tired.
Had to attend a 1 hour training from 1p.m !
Sheeeshhh...
I'm sleepy.
It was raining when I was on the way home.
Time to take a nap, it stopped raining.
:(
Watching one of the DVDs I borrowed.
Lately, it had been 'Korean Dramas' marathon nights for me.
Even while blogging now, I'm watching this drama.
Very funny, touching, happy & meaningful drama...
" FULLHOUSE ".
Gosh...
It is sooooooo addictive to watch these DVDs.
Especially the one I just mentioned.
No kidding. Worth watching.
I slept @ 5a.m last nite,
while continue episodes after episodes....
Waited patiently for him...
But he was back home very late.
So I already fell asleep by then.
Wonder what's his plan tonite...
Hmmmm......
I'm suddenly so feeling like dozing off for a nap...
Till I continue again...
Zzzz...zzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzz....
Quote of the day
" Pray for the Best, Insya'Allah. Amin "

