Sunday, February 22, 2009

Graduation !!!

Yeah!!!

Finally, Baby & me are graduated from school of Marriage.

heheheheh...

So it was a TWO days course.

Achieved our certificate just now.

A lot can be said about what we've gone thru...

I just can't describe how I feel . . .
Suddenly, I started thinking so hard about us . . .

Without Words, Without whispers,

And without a sound.

I still can't miss the love that`s all around.

Even though I wish you`d express yourself more.

Its you I love, and you that I still adore.

With words unspoken I still know exactly how you feel

But sometimes we need reassurance to know that its all real.

Because this feels to perfect that its got to be a dream.

And soon I`ll be waken up from it, at least that`s what it seems.

I know that you want me to believe it when you say you care.

And sometimes I do, because for me you are always there.

Hoping your not like some of the people that I know.
Even without a whisper in my ear,
I still know that you at least care.
Care enough to make me smile,
Stay with me long enough to know I`m worthwhile.
And even without a sound,
I know a place at your heart I found.
Just wished you`d tell me to my face,
That you love me so I could finally be at place.
Tell me that your heart I will always own.
So I know that your love isn't just secretly shown . . .
Quote of the day

" Secretly shown "