Monday, January 12, 2009

Lau Pa Sat

Yummy !!!

Baby was supposed to fetch me after work...

Because he was too tired,

I told him no need..

While waiting to go home..

My cravings for...
Fatman's Satay @ LPS,
have been with me for the past few weeks...

I begged Baby to bring me,

He kept saying it was too far..

My God, You are riding sey...

It was so bad of me craving for it desperately,

I asked my manager & collegue to come along for late dinner...

Finally we went..

Yuuummmmmmyyyyyy..

I was supposed to take some pics,

but it seems now that I have forgotten.

Once I saw the Satay on the table,

Without waiting any seconds,

I "ngap" the satay !!!!!

Bought my favourite Hokkien mee too!!!

tsk tsk tsk...

Finally..

My craving was over.

Thanks to my collegue & manager who accompany me there.

Thanks to you Baby, for always delaying my cravings.

Huh ~!

Oklah,

Stomach is full,

I want to sleep...

Off day tomorrow !!!
Quote of the day
" Always settle your cravings "