Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gotham Penthouse ( D&D )

Thanks Dayah,
For dolling me up.
Thumbs up babe !!
Your "work" was fabulous ~
Off we were for my company's Nite
( Last Nite )
@
Gotham Penthouse...

And so we were like 'star-karat'..

Starts @ 7PM,

We arrived almost 9PM..

Alah..

My Sales Director arrived @ the same time anyway..

Lucky I wasn't too early..

So the Party started,
When my beloved colleagues who won their achievements for the year..
Sheesshh...
I should have joined you guys earlier in 2008 !!
Never mind, this year I'm back !!
Our Mr.Budi in my team,
Won the Top Sales Rep for they year 2008..
Received almost value of S$2OK..
And Ms. Ain whom I just started to be close with @ work,
( My giler babe - Partners in Crime )
Won herself a valuable watch worth S$9k in third place..
'Chopard' babe..
Suka lah tu dia..
After awards given out,
everyone was dancing around,
going haywire..
Hahahah...
And me??
Well,
Speechless...
...The guys...

It was crazy !!!

Ain & me was singing ' I will Survive '..

On stage ???

Goshh...

To think of it..

I wonder wat the hell I was singing...

LoL ~

Not forgetting to introduce you to my manager who guided me ...
since I was 18 in this industry..

When the babes gets hotter than ever.. Muahah.. Wat can I say..

Me, Maira, Ain

The Gorgeous ones

Happenings Part Two

Haizz...

Besok yg keje jangan balik lambat haaaaa....

Aku OFF !!!

Dah takder cita...

The Gilers...

hehehehe...
And so the nite ended..
Reached home almost 3AM..
I was very tired..
Ohhh...
Btw not forgetting !!
I won a digital camera for the lucky draw..
5th Prize...
Hehehheheheheh....
Yeahhh...
** More pictures can be found in my FaceBook **
Quote of the day
" H & D "
( Only I know )