Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese frenz..
Back to work today..
When all mostly 3/4 of the team are on Off/Leave..
Only 7 reps..
Duh~
So I ended my normal day with a deal..
A fun couple from Surabaya, Indonesia..
Heheheh...
Lately,
Some things have been happening in my life..
I just don't wish to mention it here..
I'm lil bit disappointed & upset over some things..
But never mind lah..
I've decided to focus on my job..
As it puts me away from all my disappointment.
Howeva,
I am fine.
"Period" coming soon.
I am always feeling hungry & craves a lot of food.
That's me.
Hahahaha...
So yesterday,
At least we went out of the house.
Went to my collegue's chalet thing.
Haiyahhh...
I tot got BBQ, but arrived with no foods.
I saw Budi & Salleh packed some foods from a nearby shop...
Haiyo..not well organised lah ...
Next tym must be organised ok..
So, I ordered Pizza..
Pictures to be updated.
Lately I'm very tired.
So...not much story ok.
Quote of the day
" Treasure the ones you have in your life "