Friday, December 5, 2008

Yiiipppeeee !!!

Yeeaahhhhhhh !!!!!

Back to work Tomorrow..

I must report by 10.45 A.M,

as it starts by 11 A.M like that ...

Soooo excited...

YES I AM !

I have always enjoyed my job ..

despite those " w.a.t.e.v.a "..

Alah..

YOU !!
NO need to know lah..

Already prepared myself ,

with new sets of ..

ma favourite working suits!!!

This time,

NOT like previous job..
which I actually had to standardise ...

Only ONE black suit..
NOW !!.... ,

I can wear any suit colours now!

So in the mood of working...
Earlier today,
followed baby to send Aniq for his
"Ehem" check - up..
Yalah..
last 2 days just got circumsized mah..
hopefully my spelling is rite..
shesshhh...
Went back..
Then to CWP to eat ..
OUR favourite MEE BA'MIAN !
Wooohooo...
( No Photos, Tak bawak camera horr )
Going to watch Madagascar 2 with,
AniQ & Najwa..
of course with baby..
Other than dat,
I update u tomorrow..
Bye...
Quote of the day
" Learn to respect your love ones, if you want respect from them "