Hiee.....
So you see what time isit now ??
Blogging @ dis hour...
Just got back with baby from Iman's (His cousin) place.
His cousin BIG DAY a.k.a S.P.B laahhhh...
Alahh...
so sad i can't join in tomorrow..
Had to attend tonite,
Next day I'm working mah..
Had fun too talking with them..
By the way,
Looking @ the 'hit' rate for my blog,
Never tot somebody out there would be interested eh...
Yalah...
I mean..
To know about what's happening in my life..
Hmm...
Don't worry,
I won't call u a K.P.O...
Because...
What's the use of blogging rite...
So,
YOU have the rite to read...
BUT I don't need to hear or know,
about your comments.
That's all.
By the way,
To some of you who mite think that..
I seemed not to layan you so much when we meet,
Haiya..
Doesn't mean I don't like or hate you mah...
Try lah talking to me,
I sure talk to you...
UNLESS U R STUCK UP ..
( Boastful & proud ).
But so far,
Don't assume lah...
Tak semestinya,
member aku tak suka kau...
means aku tak suka kau per...
tul tak...
Neutral lah babe..
Of course not to be a hypocrite..
I do have few in my 'Hate' list..
But I don't at all smile or 'Hi' @ this people..
So,
as long I say 'Hi' to you..
Ok mah..
why so the like ..
"Friend don't friend"
hehehehehhe.....
Anw...up to u...
You read my blog,
but when you meet me..you so " cold "...
haiz... why like that...
I don't hate you lah...
I don't even bitch about you...
Don't assume ...
OR isit you are the one who is a hypocrite?
Read people's blog,
but when meet them outside...
you so the eksyen???
Wateva lah babe...
Never talk never know...
Never ask, never get...
Never kenal... never cinta...
muahahhahaha...
Oklah...
Sleepyzzz ahhh...
Quote of the day
" Up to you lah. I'm tired tau. "

