Sunday, December 7, 2008

DragfuL Sunday

Wow..
2nd day back,
I could already feel the difference..
Between my time & present !
Goshh...
Everybody seemed like a
' r.o.b.o.t '....
NO FUN,
NO TEASING EACH ALER,
NO JOKING AROUND A LOT,
BUTTT !!!
They are making tons of money !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yesterday & today,
I was on " R.I.D.E "..
surprisingly,
they called it ..
" Shadow " now..
hehe...
Sooo...
Boriinggg... !!!
Takpelah..
Now,
Make $$, go home !
Sry,
( ONLY People from my industry will understand what I'm talking about )
Susah nak explain..
bukan eksyen eh !
Then again babe..
terror terror siakz budak badge aru..
closing their deals like nobody's business..
On the other hand,
yeerrrrr lahhhh...
still there are people who..
dares approach you & boast about their achievements..
within a month they just started "this" job..
Some more,
got this Indian guy scold me...
ask me to sit properly..
dia pikir dia siaappeerrr sakz...
*Eyes Rolling*
Padahal..
Aku duduk dah betul,
Manager aku tak cakap pape..
And he's just a bloody normal rep..
( who is so called 'performing' )
Last time when I was "high" also,
I never dared or cared about what others do..
This is the ryte time to say..
They are simply..
K.E.P.O !!!
(In my heart... Sabar... Relax.. stay low..)
Padahal...
Arrrgghhh~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok..
i got over it..
today's "ride" was 3 time..
Sh*t !
Damn tiring...
What to do...
bfr i start taking my "upz" again...
Now then I'm Home..
Tmrw gonna be Hari Raya Haji..
Wishes all Muslim ..
Selamat Hari Raya yer!!
Maaf Zahir & Batin ?
; )
oklah..
I'm tired..
Nitez........
Quote of the day
" You totally deserves a 'Pay-Back', Definitely you WILL "
( Im not referring to that guy @ work,
I'm referring to YOU!!! - you know who u R ! )