Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back to W.O.R.K

Off day over !
Back to work ..
Had training with ma manager..
Then ONE client from Indon..
Pitching aku habis tonggang terbalik..
maklum lah dah lama..
Dah karat..
Muahahahah !
Wasn't feeling quite good ..
My body felt very warm inside..
Even baby asked me,
Am I having fever ??
Went to Raffles Medcial just 2 levels down,
from my office..
Doc says,
U r fine dear..
I knew it Im not having fever..
Coz..
my throat doesn't hurts or swell..
Then I asked,
Why I am feeling so feverish..
The doc said,
she dunu..
Haiyo..
So,
I took medicine to
" STANDBY ",
in case I fall sick..
Like I told you,
I can't afford to take leave or MC(s)..
Not until Nov 2009,
Insya'Allah..
Haizz....
January onwards got lots of things to settle..
Hopefuuly 2009 will be a better year for ALL of us.
Amin.
Got to go now,
Off to work.
Bye !
Quote of the day
" Don't let anyone crush you "