Monday, December 22, 2008

Alhamdulillah...

Syukur Alhamdulillah !

Finally hit my target already...

What's best is tomorrow my OFF DAY !!!

Later, Wed half day 3pm-6pm,

Then...

OFF AGAIN!!

Yahhhoooooo !!!!

Got a nice " Bapak & Ibu " all the way from Jakarta today..

Gosh..they are so funny ...

I think they likes me?

They bought...Hmmmm....

Wateva it is...I'm really thankful to God(ALLAH)...

Have to sit down with Baby to discuss

Over certain things & slight changes...

Headache a bit man....

Oh ya horr...

I haven't apply leave for next month's HDB appt.

Better remember.

Hmmm....

Oklah... Life is great.

But I'm no more enjoying time.

Coz I'm always @ work.

Time is ticking...

Sooo fast....Can't take the risk to slacken down ...

Next 9mths is going to be a full-work schedule...

We enjoy later lah B k...after our Big day...

Insya'allah... Amin.

Ok.lah...

I'm tired.. wanna have a rest...

Nites....
Quote of the day
" Just follow the flow "