Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's Next ? Anything else ?

It was rather a quiet day for me..
As I kept quiet most of the time..
Dunu ahh..
I am really not in good mood these few days..
I feel agitated easily..
Tensed..
And at times..
Feels like Sh*t...
I really dunu why ah babe..
Hope this mood will goes away soon..
Met Baby's aunt & her hubby last nite..
As baby needed to read thru his service provider's contract..
Reminding us,
"Cum January, Time will goes much more faster than u can imagine"
I agreed.
My heart beats so fast everyday..
Now & then..
New plans are coming up..
Instead of another trip of holiday as planned after our Phuket trip,
We will & we have to be doing something else " important "..
Don't tell you yet !
Bluek!!!
After some discussions over our preparations for the wedding..
Off we were,
to meet Anaz, Aril & his fiancee Dayah..
@ Jurong..
Baby's phone was ringing..and ringing..
I'm really surprised...
For the very first time..
This time round,
Somehow......
His frens were the one,
asking us to go for prawning with them..
Gosh~
If not.....
I'm always the one bugging his frenz..
"Eh..come ahh..lets go prawning"
But no reply.
Some say...,
Boringlah..
Can go Market to buy prawns lah..
So i dun want to ask anymore..
Don't want to force people..
If I want,
I go with baby je lorr...
I'm glad anyway ..
to see this time round..
above mentioned are so keen in 'Prawning'
And when I arrived,
They were enjoying it..
Oklah..
We reached quite late around 1 a.m plus..
They were already there earlier than us..
Everyone extended their time...
So baby & me got ONE rod for us..
Suddenly,
Anaz shouted,
"Yey!!! Aku da dapat !! Aku da dapat!! "
Since then,
He caught a lot of prawns..
Most catcher for the nite??
hehhe..
We all got ourselves worms for our 'bait'..
Anaz was lucky enough to catch one of his biggest prawn for the day..
LOL~
Well me & Baby??
Oohh...
we caught quite a " lot " also...
Altogether..
around TWO prawns..??
HAHAHAHAHAHHHaa.a....
Honestly,
banyak yg terlepas..
Same goes to Aril & Dayah..
Luck was on Anaz last nite..
Finally,
we finished by 5.30 a.m like that?
Reached home around 6 a.m plus..
I had fun prawning with all..
Here are pics for you to check it out..

Quote of the day " Watever Lah "