Sunday, November 23, 2008

S.P.B Siti & Ijat

Selamat Pengantin Baru !!
Today's our Bride & Groom is...
....Siti & Ijat....
Congrats Babe...
I will be posting more pics
than talking for today...
(No "feel" to type much)
Went to their Dinner
@ Woodlands,
Met Yana & hubby first..
then off to the couple's wedding...
Later on,
Eva & Jep arrived..
Then....
Not forgetting..
My heart..
Alia & Faizal..
Wah.. All the newly weds..
( Alamak.. mana pulak si Faizal nie.. )

( Ohhh..kat sini rupanya si Faizal ni... )

Wahh..
Siti was soooo gorgeous in that Red Outfit..
I llooooiikkeeee......
Accompanying her,
our Mr. Ijat...
(Her Belovad Husband now & Foreva) So the very compatible horrr....
Pics for you to view okays??!
Tgk..
Jgn tak tgk !!
Meantime,
I'm re-setting some "things" in my mind...
Major changes will take place..
( This one, no need to elaborate to you- Quite 'Personal' )
Picking up myself...
Pieces by pieces..
From all these " shitty-feelings "..
Other than dat..
Don't you worry babe..
I'll be fine.
It's just a matter of
.....' T.I.M.E '.....
Oh btw..
Another S.P.B to go this afternoon,
I shall update you the pics
&
Of course the story..
In tomorrow's Topic..
Who's S.P.B ??

Ahhh...

Don't tell you...

Stay tune to my next Topic

TOMORROW...

O.K lah..

Happy Reading !

Quote of the day

" The ONLY people you need in your life,

are the ones that need you in theirs "