Sunday, November 16, 2008

S.P.B Alia & Faizal

Selamat Pengantin Baru !!!
Our Queen & King for today is
My dearest darling,
. . . Alia & Faizal . . .
Arrived @ Alia's place around 2pm..
Unfortunately, didn't get the chance to eat..
But Lucky enough to watch them from far and getting into the car..
Going to Faizal's side..
Off we were together to the Man's place..
Which was sooo near..
Didn't expect them to stay near each other..
More nearer than me & Baby..
(Bole jalan kaki sey)
....hheheheh....
Met Yana & hubby at Faizal's place..
Sat with them and ate together..
Later on,
When I was quickly done with food,
I took pictures of Bride & Groom..
So cute ahh them..
Tak sangka kan.. jatuh cinta, tinggal dekat2 pulak tu !
(So cute rite! Fell in Love and staying so near to each other..walking distance)
Here are pics taken @ the Man's place...
So sad & SORRY babe..

I cant go back to your place coz Karim have training @ 4, 5pm like dat..

Anyway u look gorgeous though..

My best wishes for the both of you!!!

Amin~

Back Home..

Baby off to training..

:(

While me on the phone talking with my Vicky Baby..

Nothing else to do,

meanwhile watching TV till Baby gets home..

Having a sudden migraine..

ARGGHHH~~

Thank God I've got my Painkillers ready..

Taking a nap..

YOU! Happy reading..

Quote of the day " Follow your Heart "