My One & Only Sex in The City Babes !
Myself ( Charlotte ), Naz (Carrie), Vicky (Miranda), Adora (Samantha)
Hahahahahha...
Pls note that each character's matches each of the above mentioned.
So..
well ..well..well...
After few rescheduling of our meet-ups,
finally we met.
Off we were to Super Famous reserved by our Ms. Samantha during lunch.
Naz met us slightly late due to some meeting at work.
Still, she made it !
As for the 3 of us, we started off first by having soup..
that was mushroom soup and prawn bisque soup if I'm not wrong..
Couldn't eat much as tummy wasn't feeling quite well.
First day of 'ehem'.
U knw, i knw (for ladies).
When 4 of us were all there,
they started eagerly asking to open up the belated bday present they bought me.
First, I opened up Vicky & Naz's. . .
Woooowww....
Babes bought me a set of make up from Dior.
Vry nice babes.. Thanks..
I do appreciate it a lot!!
Adora's gift was opened next.
Moreeee WOW!!
She actually so thoughtful to remember the chips which I loovee to eat during work..
heheh..
However, thanks to you too babe..
Thanks for the lunch treat..
I had a fun time with u babes although its just few hours together..
Not forgetting the bday cake!! Not a big one though as we were all full,
as they decided to buy me some brownie cake,
the restaurant actually gave us a complimentary bday cake..
hehe...
Not enough as it was delicious,
Naz & Vicky shared another piece of cake..
;)
As we were chit-chatting,
Baby texted that he will be going to Raffles with Aril to meet Dayah.
He planned to just meet me @ Raffles,
furthermore I was planning that we should go watch a movie..
Baby waited for me @ BK while reading newspaper.
After we babes are done, met baby,
went to CWP Pasar Malam to get few Vcd(s) to watch at nite,
the usual activity,
Vcd(s) Nite Marathons..heeheee
(Not watching movies as timing are all only 5pm onwards. It was only 3pm)
Now I'm feeling so sleepy lah..
dunnu y...
later watching Suria for awhile.. den sleepingzzz...
See you in here next time..
Meanwhile, here are pics I've uploaded just share with you my joy...
bubbye~
*yawning*
Quote of the day
" Good Friends are like Stars, You don't always see them,
but you know they're always there "


