Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grumpy Mood

What's there to say????
I'm soooo in the grumpy mood today...
P.M.S keR??
Nahh I dun think so..
I tell you..
Believe me babe,
Since morning I have been picking on things..
Little little things,
Although it seemed "little",
it really pissed me off..
Everything seems to be rather so frustrating to me..
If I am a Volcano,
It would have been erupted by now..
Went to Causeway Point to buy some important stuffs with Baby..
He is very busy today,
preparing for his
S-League Nite, tonite..
Enjoy urself baby !
Take a lot of pics huh~
As for me??
No nite to anywhere..
Nite in front of that "thing"..
The "thing" which people named it..
' T.E.L.E.V.I.S.I.O.N '
( Short form T.V )
Lucky there's some of my favourite shows tonite..
Neither do I have No mood to answer anybody's calls
nor reply any SMSes,
I also got no mood to go out...
( Except replying to my MSN )
Planning to cut down all my meals,
Not having any meals today.
Just ONE prata.
Yes! That's all.
Can't wait to go for my holiday to Phuket..
Haizzz...
OK lah..
I have reached to the end of talking to you for today..
You enjoy ur day then..
Siiiiaaaannnnnn already horr...
BYE !!!!
Quote of the day " W . T . F ? "