Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Day in Phuket ( Pt 2 )

Yeah...
Dah sampai pun...
Alhamdulillah...
Upon arriving,
We were picked up by
a ' Private BMW Taxi '..
Hmm...
different from last time ,
when i went Bangkok..
We were supposed to check in
@ The Royal Paradise Hotel..
And it was already 3 P.M..
Upsetting..
Room is still NOT ready..
So,
Given a welcome drink to wait..
( As Usual Hotel techniques )
Then checked again..
4 P. M..
Still not prepared..
Ape lagi..
I already darah upz..
Even Baby said..
Kenapa u nak mengamuk nie..
I dunu,
but I have NO patience in this kind of " Waiting " issue..
Finally got our room,
22nd Level Babe...
Bayangkan...
Our future house...
(Insya'Allah)
will be on the 17th floor
.....
tsk tsk tsk
So high...
( For clearer pics and bigger ones, @ my FaceBook aitez.. )
So first day,
nuthing much..
Just walking around the shops downstairs
our hotel...
Booked a tour for tomorrow
and the next day..
Phi Phi Island...
and..
James Bond Island...
I'm sooo excited...
Had Nasi Bryani for our dinner..
Really..
Sedap...
Different sikit from Sgp style..
Oklah..
Bye !
Quote of the day
" Love is for L.o.v.e "